Be prepared, pre-order your Easter goodies:
- Waterloo Cottage beef, hogget, gammon, pork
- Pastures Farm and Fossemeadow cockerel, duck, turkey
- Organic fruit, vegetables, salad
- Local Newlands milk and cream
- Apple pies baked by Emily Davis with Waterloo apples, organic butter, Waterloo lard, Whissendine organic flour
- Hot cross buns made by budding chef, Hugh Watson of Great Oxendon
…and thats without the delicious selection of Adnams wines, local beers and spirits.
Easter Opening Hours:
Good Friday and Easter Saturday 8-4pm
Easter Sunday and Monday Closed
Buy local, shop here from the highest welfare producers.
GIFTS FOR THOSE FOODIES
Butchery Masterclasses are run on a Saturday afternoon in small groups, with a maximum of 6 participants. Each course focuses on a different animal. At the end of the afternoon you retire to the Oak Room for a five course taster meal, each course accompanied by a different wine chosen to match the dish. Partners/ friends may join the butchers for this meal. Price is £130 for the butcher, £35 for people joining for the meal.
Don’t fancy a weekend or the meal?
Then come and work with our master butcher for a morning. Small groups of up to 3 people, cost is £70.
Sausage making course
This can be at a time to suit both the shop and yourself or groups/families up to 6 people. Check out the pigs and why our farming methods are different, make your own sausages and take 12 home for your supper. Price is £30 per person.
Can be bought for any amount. These can be booked by email, paid for over the phone or by BACS. The voucher can be collected or emailed to you.